Address Verification Search
This search attests to the applicant’s honesty and integrity. The Address Verification Search is encouraged to be run in conjunction with statewide criminal searches.
- Reveals the applicant’s previous and current address information (cities, states, and zip codes associated with the applicant) and the approximate dates the applicant resided at the listed locations
- Includes nicknames, aliases, and married/maiden names
- Verifies the validity of the social security number
Statewide Criminal Search
Statewide Criminal Searches are conducted on the state level and provide information drawn from the state’s criminal record repository (excluding California, Delaware, Hawaii and Louisiana).
- Provides felony, misdemeanor, traffic and registered sex offender information
- Reliant upon each county to submit criminal records on the state level
- Additional court fees may apply for archived records
County Criminal Search
Most accurate and up-to-date background search available and is strongly recommended to all clients.
- Retrieves felony and misdemeanor convictions
- Minimum turnaround time is 48 hours
- Additional court fees may apply
A search conducted through the Social Security Administration and U.S. Citizenship and Immigrants Services (U.S.C.I.S.) to verify the applicant’s eligibility for employment in the United States.
- Must be conducted on applicants already employed and required to be completed within 3 days from hire date. Also, all documents provided for verification must be valid.
- A completed I-9 form (Employment Eligibility Verification) is required to request the E-Verify search
Motor Vehicle Record
The Motor Vehicle Search verifies the applicant’s driving history. Annual rescreening is recommended.
- Retrieves driving information such as accumulated points, DUIs, suspensions, revocations and Commercial Driver’s License certification
- Verifies the validity of state issued identification cards
- Can be performed in most states (excluding California, Pennsylvania and Oregon)
FACIS (Fraud and Abuse Control Information Systems)
FACIS is a search of records containing adverse actions against individuals and entities sanctioned in the healthcare field. This includes information on disciplinary actions ranging from exclusions and debarments to letters of reprimand and probation. Searches can be performed on three levels.
- Level 1 – (OIG/GSA) searches Office of Inspector General (OIG) and General Services Administration (GSA) for excluded parties, as well as other federal agency sources.
- Level 2 – provides the OIG/GSA, federal agencies listed in Level One, plus state level agencies for your state of choice.
- Level 3 – is the most popular version of the FACIS Search, offering all the resources of Level 1 and 2, include all state and federal agency information available in the database.
OFAC (Office of Foreign Asset Control)
OFAC searches against foreign and U.S. based sources including Interpol, the EU, FATFA, the World Bank, Departments of Treasury, Commerce, Immigration and U.S. Marshals and USPO.
- Obtains criminal information pertaining to terrorists and/or terrorist organizations, money launderers, drug traffickers, fugitives and most wanted criminals
- Minimum turnaround time is 24 hours
Federal District Search
A Federal District Search retrieves information directly from the Federal District Court repository and identifies federal charges and convictions.
- Crimes involving violations of federal law such as money laundering, counterfeiting, and racketeering, kidnapping, hate crimes, armed robbery, and drug trafficking
- Results include offense dates, charge detail, dispositions, sentencing information, and identifiers
- Minimum turnaround time is 48 hours
The National Search consists of information reported by state record repositories.
- Retrieves felony, misdemeanor, and traffic violations reported by states the applicant resided in or visited
- Results include dates of arrests, convictions, pleas, dispositions, time served, fines, and sex offender information
- Please note: The National Search is highly recommended to be used in conjunction with statewide criminal searches. The accuracy of this search is reliant upon states and/or counties that report information on the national level. If states do not report background information on the national level, this search will not retrieve information.
This search verifies the applicant’s previous and/or current academic history for high schools, colleges, and/or universities (up to 2 schools).
- Includes dates of attendance, graduation dates, major areas of study, and diploma or degree received by the applicant
- Additional school archival fees or verification fees incurred will be itemized on your monthly invoice
This search verifies the applicant’s previous and/or current employment history (up to 2 employers).
- This search verifies the applicant’s previous and/or current employment history
- Additional verification fees incurred will be itemized on your monthly invoice